Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekend Photo Challenge

Jenn, of Ihatewhine has a weekly photo challenge during the weekends. Here are the Rules:


So leave a comment on her site so she can check out your pics too if you would like to play too, leave a comment here, if you stop and check out the Little Rockstar!
 Most of the October '08 pics were from the Halloween parties Little Dude attended last year, 4 in all.  I know it only asks for one pic, but here is a sequence of Little Dude Rocking out as Harry Potter...




 Rock on, Harry Potter, Rock on!

1 witty replies:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

I'll never get sick of those potter pictures because they are just way toooooooooo cute!!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!