Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Plead the 5th

There may or may not be some pics from the Haunted House from last night staging right here: http://kcmonarch.winkflash.com  IF they are there, they are out of order, and not labled.  :-D

5 witty replies:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Wow! You guys don't fool around! Hope you take more when it's all done and running!

Tracie said...

What a lot of work you guys put into that! Will there be pictures of the pants-peeing?

LazyCrazyMama said...

LOL!!

calicobebop said...

Spooky!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

That looked like fun!! I hope to one day be part of a Halloween party and also a Halloween haunted house...I can dream....Good job on everything Krim!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!