So make it up by getting some swank camo jackets from Cabelas to celebrate the 13 years since the night you met (Nov 14th, 1997). Neither of us "need" winter coats, but Corey has this obsession (Shocking I know) with Jackets. By obsession, I mean almost as bad as I am with books, bad...Far be it for me to turn down something warm. So he made me order him this bad boy:
While I got the other style in a woman's cut:
Why camo, you ask? Good question, we are not hunters. Answer, and I shat you not, he just wanted a camo jacket. He figured the only way he could get one was by getting me one too. We have a Cabelas club card and acquire dollars"points" from them. Points we had 98.03. I had a coupon for 50 bucks off totaled items of 200-299. So he says, "I get yours for free, like I didn't even have to spend a penny on you." Smooth dude, really smooth. Honestly, ladies I married him because he's hot! I still feel I come out ahead. Free-ish or not, I am still getting a new jacket. So there {sticking my tongue out}!










0 witty replies:
Post a Comment