So one of my regular readers sent me some love. I hardly had time to prepare a speech:
Ahem,
I would like to thank I Wonder Wye for this wonderful award. I would like to thank the Nobel Prize committee or the academy, er wait. Now, I get to bestow on the others and spread the love and I couldn't be more excited to do so.
Drum roll Please...
Mommy Elephants Everyday Adventures- A girl after my own heart when it comes to raising a little dude cute as can be!
My First Official Blog-Christina is a hoot and has some cool stuff posted. For a new blog, it is lovely!
I Hate Whine- Another Mommy blog with a whole litter of little darlings!
Now for the new rules:
When you are recipient of a 'lovely blog award' you are to post it, (natch) - link the name of the lovely person's blog who awarded it to you, and then, the fun part, find someone who doesn't have one yet whose blog you follow, and spread the love. They then display it with your link on their blog.
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago









0 witty replies:
Post a Comment