Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Blog!

Even though my first post to the blog was October 19th Blogoversary says today is the day that changed the bloggity world forever!  I took my blog from the confines of Friends only on MySpace to Blogger and  The Official Blog of Krimsin was born and out there for all to see!

I am so damn fabulos I have to wish my bitch palace blog a happy flippin 1st Birthday. 

I transferred most everything over from myspace, or did I?Upon further review the answer is no caller, no, I didn't.  It was a year and 3 cell phones ago so I can't remember.  We have had some fun ol' blog and I, we have bravely put up 1st rough drafts of my 2 book excerpts, covered some heavy shat, fun events, dumb stuff, and entertained many a people.  Really that's the point.  Abject tomfoolery, the only way to fly!  Most my writing is incoherency and garbled nonsense, when you have smart assperson ADD that happens (like now).  Thanks to all those loyal readers who follow, or those who just peek on from time to time to read as a guilty pleasure.  Blog and I would like to thank you for reading and the comments that make the already rocking blog that much flippin cooler!

8 witty replies:

classroom fundraiser said...

YIPPEEE I am the first to wish your blog a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

LazyCrazyMama said...

Yay! Happy birthday blog!! :)

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

happy birthday to you and your blog!

thanks for stopping by the crib - i personally have not yet had to dig poo out of my dog's arse, but she's still young

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Blog!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Lora said...

Well, happy blog-birthday!

Visiting from SITS--have a great day!

SueFitz said...

Congrats on your blogoversary!

Lisa Anne said...

Happy Blog Birthday. I'm only 3 months old. I'm still a baby.

I'm so happy for you!!

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!