Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weekend Picture Challenge 2 !

I decided to take the photo challenge from over at I Hate Whine's blog

This week the rules are : Go to your first folder and get the first picture !
I went to the first file I could think of I had saved.  Feb 18th, 2004.  Little dude makes his camera debut.  I should have realized then and there how big his head would be.  What I want to know is why in the heck did I get one of those crappy 2D images in Omaha when out in Hastings they had the 4D?  For the rest form the album click here!


3 witty replies:

I Wonder Wye said...

Looks a bit like that M. piciture 'The Scream" --! -- glad he didn't turn out that way!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

you can just see how smart he was going to be!

Krimmyk said...

i always thought he looked like one of those hybrid aliens. And for I while referred to him as such for kicks.

Label Cloud

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!