I don't know how in the heck I have done it but I have gotten Corey from no way no how another dog to, maybe in the next couple years. I told him I either wanted a little all black guy named Nuno, or a all chocolate with green/yellow eyes either gender, or just my choice of another of Sully's 1/2 siblings, Corey REALLY likes
Faith Karen's newest one. She is cute and has the weird blaze that is indicitive of many a Bailey pup, but a bit too much white for me, but she will silver out. Any would need to be reared by Karen first, likely another ring winner too, so they will be older. Corey asked if I was worried about the silver gene that Bailey carries, I said "Hell no! that's what makes it so fun, you never know what color and when they will turn. Look at Sully!" My goal is to someday be a Havanese foster Mommy, or have a line from Bailey to be bred. Like that will happen! BTW, this all started because they had a standard silver poodle in the paper. Our groomer has a standard, and I have fallen in love with him. But I think a Hav would be better for me, and I think Karen's got some of the best, plus we know all the other good breeders around the country. It will be a couple more years of plotting, but if I get a full time job, Sully will HAVE to have something here with him.
0 witty replies:
Post a Comment