Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Honestly, do I stand a chance at all?

As most of you dear reader know, I am in inept mother who surprisingly hasn't killed her offspring by not insisting he wear socks in the warm weather...and GASP go barefoot when he feels the urge. Really according to my mother in law all my short falling are with him. Corey for some stupid reason feels it necessary to call them and tell them everything that happens to Logan. He had to get his tonsils out because I didn't have him in socks this spring when it was like almost 80 degrees, not because he was born with ginormous ones to start with...Now the Whooping cough you guessed it, has everything to do with the fact he doesn't wear socks to bed! Come the hell on! Anytime he ever coughs she frets that it is the croup, then goes into the long over told story about Corey and his croup and her attachment to his bedside when he was an infant. NEWSFLASH, I was hospitalized for weeks, with it as a baby too, but that is besides the point. Croup effects infants and toddlers and you are about out of the risk by the time you are three or when your vocab, is higher showing an increase in the size of the voice box. Logan was never at risk, never got the croup, alas I am still a shitty mother. All three times can b linked to the YMCA, umm he spends a lot of time there, and there are kids everywhere. Ypou want me to put my social butterfly in a bubble for you? Note to Monster-in-law lay the hell off, I have about had it with you. You are NOT and will never be his mother, you f*d up your kids, back off mine. I will go toe to toe with you about him if you keep taking the cheap swipes, I will win, you will lose.

3 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

grrrrrrrrr, thats so irritating. Glad to know socks are the cure all to everything. Those darn Drs have had it all wrong all this time.

She'd have a coronary if she was my MIL, Matthew doesnt even own a pair of socks. He doesnt like them. Wears Uggs in the winter and cowboy boots in the summer. no socks.

I Am The Mom said...

I really wish she'd leave you alone!! Logan is happy, and doing well... I think I'd have bitch slapped her already. ;)

Krimmyk said...

I am trying to handle this maturely. You know hold my nose while she speaks, give her death looks and bash her online, since she can't even turn on her own computer.

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!