Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Here are some of the pictures I used for my art paper on Dada..


Look it's Spidey in The School of Athens, Raphael is rolling over in his grave....

Pablo would understand...Let's see if my art teacher will.

I forgot this one...my Picasso tree

Showing my maturity once again.

3 witty replies:

Kristi said...

you are a true artist:)

Krimmyk said...

I totally stole them off the net! She asked for Dada examples. I couldn't resist, nothing says childish humor then defaming famous works of art. God bless photoshop, and those who have the time to use it.

Anonymous said...

lol.... those are great!! :P

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!