Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kindergarden here we come!

We went to Logan's parent teachers conference this evening it was great. He is social with both the boys and girls, knows his numbers can restart after a pause where he left off, knows left from right sides, letter's writes somewhat and reads decently! Pardon the happy Mommy blog! She says he needs to work on his sitting still, good luck with that...I am excited because barring a catastrophe Sarah see's no reason that he couldn't go next year. He needs to avoid the light saber and gun play...damn you Gabe!! Love the kid but that's where gets it from.

Sit still, raise hand, and not crack jokes or say things purely for shock value or for a laugh. How he stated to talk like that, I have no idea...Since he has such good report he got a Hot Wheel car this evening. And having a child like Logan who is also a true ambidextrous drives teacher gaga!

All and all, a good night.

2 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!! thats awesome. he is such a bright boy. and an ambi, wow!!!
I bet his teacher is going to LOVE him.

Kristi said...

"for shock value"...boy I wonder where he got that from:D Good Job LoLo:)

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!