Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dandy life

I was all pissed off yesterday because it didn't dawn on Corey till 45 minutes before Twilight opened that I could go alone to go see it. I understand the whole trying to protect me thing, but really I am sooo not going to pick up another stalker in a dark movie theater in 2 hours! Really! So I was a bit shorter then usual last night, but Logan to bed all was happier and I watched SurvivorMan. I love that show! I had my bath and chilled out, I had 1/2 a bottle of welches sparkling grape juice and some popcorn to watched the show.

This morning was to be a new day. I got up, put Logan's smart cycle on our big screen and made him ride for 1/2 hour on it while I worked out on my Gazzelle for an hour. Our plan was to go from home to get him a little Webkinz, then lunch. Right now in the 15 minutes it is taking me to write this blog, I have had to put Logan in time out 4 times. Hope it gets better. I am just kind of soso attitude today, held over from yesterday and my feeling of being trapped. There is no me time, even my baths are interrupted by Logan and or Corey nightly. I can't even go to a movie for 2 hours to get away. I cannot quit my job because the kids found out and were upset, so I folded there too. I have 2 papers for one class and one final for another and I cannot even find the time to do those right now. It's like Corey has totally spaced on the fact that I still have school work (that have deadlines)to do on top of house work, family work and real work. Like this last month he has given no consessions for me to go and get my school work done, and having to work every morning makes the up till 3 am kind of hard. Trapped in this dandy life.

1 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

You mean sully doesnt butt in on your bath time too? If its not the kids then its swayze. Last night i laid really still and quiet in the bath and they still found me.

I hope you get some me time or at least some scheduled school work time.

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!