From Logan's page....
"It begins as most days, busy. I like to start my days watching Playhouse Disney, eating cheerios. We were off to Betty's while Mom worked and it was a lot of fun. Right after Mom was done we hurried off to go get pictures done for a MOPS fundraiser. Those women are mostly catty but Mom can understand their national cause and participates at times. This was for sepia photos. I was unsure about the overalls I was made to wear. I have never been a fan of them. I feel constricted and that is so not how I roll. The photographer got a kick out of me, I hammed it up for him. Mom is looking forward to seeing the pictures on December 9th.
I am driving Mom insane and have to go get the nasal flu shot this afternoon. Till later. "
I also bought pictures of Logan's blog photo today from Winkflash for 6 cents a piece. They are running a sale on them from 8 cents. I see shipping is no longer 99 cents though. Had to figure something was going to give. I like their pics though. Logan is driving me insane, and we are attempting for him to go napless today to get him to bed earlier. I know it doesn't work butt what the hell.
I have to brush Sully this evening and want some time to take a bath and relax. I am making Logan practice writing his letters right now. I just need some me time. He is one of those kids that are 24-7 in your face. His idea of boundaries is there is none. Take for instance last night at 2 am when he started yelling to me, I dashed in only to have him say he wanted to give me a hug. Sweet, but I really need him to sleep so I can.
We will play catch till Corey gets home. I will reward his penmanship attempts with a fruit snack. There is the downtown lighting this evening, not sure about going to that or not. I am not feeling all being around kids again after 2 solid days of swim lessons and Logan in full effect.
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








1 witty replies:
AWW Krim, I hope you get your ME time...Hugs to both you and Logan tonight...love you girl!
Post a Comment