I let Sully out and went to get Logan ready for his nap today. I came down and Sully was outside enjoying the awesome 60degree weather. I look down stairs and told Corey Sully was outside doing something. For those who didn't know we have about 1/3 acre fenced in the back for Sully and Logan to reign. Anyways, I came down about 2 hours later, an hour to get Logan to sleep and an hour to nap. Here's how it went:
Me: Where's Sully?
Corey: With you, I guess...
Me: Did you put him on the bed?
Corey: Thought you brought him up with you.
Me: (dumbass) Nope, I made an issue to tell you he was outside.
Corey: Oh yea, good thing he likes it outside and it's nice.
Me: Yea, good thing...(dumbass)
Sully was fine, just a little thirsty, came in and promptly wanted to go back out and chase whatever. Gotta keep that guarder snake and 13 stripe ground squirrel population scared shitless. I really think he is out there planning on how to give Corey a complex with them, but that's just me.
This is why I don't leave Logan or Sully alone for long periods of time with Corey. Great meteorologist, not at work he's mentally either focused on football or work. I'm not going to point fingers., but...REALLY?!?!
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








4 witty replies:
Good thing it wasn't "where's Logan?" haha!! ok, not so funny on the logan part. Glad Sully just thought he was getting extra fun time.
umm, did you say you took a nap??? im jealous.
scratch that I spent about 60 minutes dodging arms and legs and listening to him grind his teeth. Now I know how Corey feels when I forget my bite-guard at night. I have bruises Lisa, bruises he moves so much!
We have had a where's Logan moment, we were out in the way back Logan wasin the fence, I was on the cell. Logan rook off inside. I was pushing the second 1 in 911 when Corey found him. Safe inside watching Charlie and Lola. I can't even take a call without babysitting everyone. Same day Sully decided to come out the fence with us and ended up about 2 acres away in sticker bushes, he stays closer now.
Yeah---at least it wasn't Logan:)
Logan's smart enough to open the door. Sully will just sit there, if you are not there he will just go play again. Dogs!
Post a Comment