We FINALLY went with a Washburn Nuno N61 guitar we found on Ebay. The auction said it had a paint flaw. From the pictures we saw none and took a chance with it only being 350 bucks. The only thing I could see was the colorseemed darker cream then what it should have been. Sure enough when it arrived minutes ago, they painted it the N5-6 colors! Oh well!!!!!!!! I will have pictures to follow. It is upstairs warming up after being shippied from Wisconsin Friday. This is an upgrade from the N2, and cheaper just because the color! It is sweet. He is super excited, now Logan wants the CARS guitar for Christmas, aint happening, maybe his birthday. Ok likely.... :) Pictures later!
3 witty replies:
thats awesome!! Thats pretty cool that the "flaw" was the wrong colors.
So he now has a one of a kind??
Glad it worked out for you:)
Yea, I guess it is one of a kind. i love when a screw up benefits me!
Post a Comment