Backyardagains DVD: -Mighty Match-up
-Good to be a Ghost
Webkinz: Big Black Lab, Raccoon, Turtle, Duck, American Buffalo, Snowman, Any figurines, trading cards, clothing for both boy and girl pets as he has both.
GlowSticks, are HUGE for him at night...
Harry Potter crap: Quiddich set, broom, puzzle, puzzle 2
Level one and two reading books
Dinosaurs
Any kind of Hot Wheel cars, trucks, ect...
Collective Soul, Home DVD
For Leapster 2: Headphones, Game Holder x2, Word Chaser, Cosmic Math, Math Baseball or any other cheap games that can be found.
Easy Crafts
Other 60-100 pc puzzles (man I regret putting this down...)
That is all I can think of right now, check back as time goes by for updates....
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








3 witty replies:
Hey, I'm making craft kits....I will make him some too:) I have a bunch of random stuff for him already. But, I will pick up some Hot Wheels too....you can never have too many of those scattered around your house.
BTW--- Are you using a specific kind of reading book with him. Or can I just buy him early reader books. Ricks store has one of those bins of books again. There are some beginner reading books I can pick up...but they arent the same ones as last time.
Talk to you later.
I leave you to your own devices, as you always find just the right books and such for him.
oh yay! a list! this is good, but I already had guessed on most of it... have boys too! LOL :P
Post a Comment