Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged by Lisa


Thanks to Lisa I am was tapped with the Ohana award. If you were stuck on an island, what 5 things would you want to have with you?
Then help spread the Aloha !
Give this award to 5 other people and let them know you have given them The Aloha award !
Make sure you link the person who gave this award to you!
My 5 things would be:

1. My new Multi-tool and the rest of my survival gear (rod lures, 1st aid kit, purification tabs for water, matches, sun block for the family)
2. wireless internet connection on the deserted island, my computer and endless battery supply..solar of course
3. Rather tropical island then cold
4. my husband, and Logan, Sully and his grooming kit but have the chance to send them to a hut in another part of the island if they start to bug me! Corey say's I have to pack Les Stroud too, good thought!
5. And true to my book whore status, endless supply of books.

I am withholding my list for their own sanity, but you better do them!

3 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

I should have thought of Les Stroud. LOL. Guess I'll take Bear.

You book whore you!!

Krimmyk said...

Corey pick out my multi-tool for Christmas and said, "Les would be so proud." What a dork! It is pretty damn sweet though!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

LOL, I bet it is nice.

happy thanksgiving

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!