Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Puppy Chow, not just for dogs anymore...

Now this is not your average Kibbles and Bits. HOnestly this is NOT for dogs. Though with the high end dog food Sully eats, it's higher grade then most fast food we eat...

Puppy Chow

1box of chex (your choice of flavor, I like rice)
1 1/4 chocolate chips (they say semi sweet, I like milk chocolate)
2/3 c Peanut butter (creamy)
4 1/2 tsp of butter
1 teaspoon vanilla (optional) I have used sugar free vanilla syrup for coffee or left it out
1 2/3 c powdered sugar

1. Large bowl dump in cereal. They say to use a 2 gallon plastic bag for the powdered sugar, I use a big plastic bag.
2. microwave c.chips, PB, butter, and vanilla (optional) on high 1 minute, stir, put in for another 25-30 seconds stir till smooth.
3. mix cereal with microwaved stuff, coating evenly.
4. Place the new mixture into bag, and shake till coated.
5. Dump back into large bowl, & enjoy!

4 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Yum!!!........puppy chow..... lol

I Am The Mom said...

oh yeah! I know this... cept the recipe I had called for Crispix...but that's kinda the same anyhow... this is yummy stuff, and everyone loves it!! It was called reindeer food in the recipe I had stumbled on.. but Puppy Chow is great for the rest of the year!Cute!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

meant to say im putting it on my recipe blog

Krimmyk said...

go for it Lisa. I also knew it as Reindeer poop! Ask Ang about when she thought I was feeding Logan real puppy chow, she was interested after I explained it was a treat for humans. I could have died! Heck, Sully's food is higher grade then what we eat.

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!