Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My hope is for some kind of unity

As most of you know I have great disappointment that my candidate didn't win. I think it will be a great mistake to toute him as the first black president, umm he's 1/2 white you racist. Here in lies my worries for my country, is there going to be unity, or is it going to become about race. We already know that America wasn't ready for a woman, I still have doubts on the legitimacy of some votes. For those who cast their idea of an educated vote, I commend you. But for those who did it on fad or because they always voted that way.

I am disturbed by the fairness doctrine, the taxing that is about to hit our country, and not so secret ballots in union.

I love my country and and pray, while I still can for its continued success. I hope our soil stays safe, and if not, we don't want to say I told you so.

God Bless the USA for all she is and all she can be.

4 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

The whole race thing kills me. I really hope these next 4 years are positive and promising.

I wanted to show you this blog. Its called The Food Bowl. Its a pet blog and they give stuff away and everything. Just a total animal lovers place.
http://www.thefoodbowl.com/
I can't remember how I found it.

Krimmyk said...

I will have to look it up! Thanks Lisa.

Kristi said...

Well black men were given the right to vote before women. So I can't say Im suprised that Obama won. History repeats itself.

Im sad because we will never stop abortion now. We will never stop federally funded late term abortions....and it breaks my heart. But, my conscience is clear. So I will have to be happy with that.


And heck...since every moucher in the country is benfitting...I might as well say. It might be a good thing if Socialized medicine passes. Then I won't have to pay for all my mothers medical bills someday....it will be a burden the taxpayers get to share with me. Hot damn! :D

Krimmyk said...

I am just going to send my mother to some slum and leave her if she keeps treating me like something she scrapes off her shoe. She's already nutty as the fruitcake, and mean as a pit viper...

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!