Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Logan all loving on baby Jesus. Kristi would be so proud!

We were at Hy-Vee this after noon and Logan loves to give money to the bell ringers. Fine, it's sweet. One lady on our way in this morning said to him sweetly, "Happy holiday's!" I thought nothing of it he pulled my arm back and said REALLY loud, "We say Merry or Happy Christmas in our home, lady! Christmas is about celebrating baby Jesus’ birthday, I just get to keep his presents. How can you miss it, his name is in the word, duh!" Well, alrighty then, little less Bill O'Reilly for him before bed! I am actually proud he stood up for saying Merry Christmas. On the way our we avoided the door we came in and he again gave a bit more change to an older lady who said God Bless you child. He walked away happy. Maybe bringing him to that church for Kristi's kiddos baptism back in the day did effect him. I was still floored when not even two he looked at pointed out Jesus on the wall, and the next statue was Mary he knew who she was too. Only to be ruined when during the ceremony he goes looking into the confessional rooms and yells really loud, "Look Mom, a potty!" Kids! Thank God (pardon the pun) it was not my church.

4 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

That is so awesome he said that!

Kristi said...

I'm so very proud:D

Trooper Thorn said...

I still think it is bleeding heart, liberal Christians who started this ridiculous movement towards "Happy Holidays". I have never heard of any Jews, Muslims or anyone else who were offended by the Christ in Christmas. It's no secret and ignoring it won't change that.

Krimmyk said...

True while ignoring it won't change it, most will ignore a crime being committed in front of then assist the victim. That is the way our society is turning. I am one of the sole Conservative thinking minds in the Comparative Religions class I took this sememster. I was always in the cross hairs for saying there is an attack on Christianity. Others regurgitate political spoon fed diatribe taught/fed to them from other professors--at least that is what Steve told me!

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!