Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

speaking of tv shows

Yes, some have noted I took off all the cast of Paranormal State off Myspace. It is just getting pathetic. I would advise Chip Coffee to jump ship and distance himself ASAP, if he wants to save any credibility he may still have after this show. It's about to get really rough for them, it's sad really they were once seen as compassionate, not just as a joke as I have found. I came to this conculsion after talking with Corey, only to find out I am SOOOO not the only one who feels this way. I€ have no venom unlike some others for the regular cast, just don't think it is doing the paranormal community ANY favors at all! I would suggest you all see the last aired epi, "I am Six." and think long and hard about it. If you feel inclined then write a&E.
*Also CJ Sellers is not included in my boycott. Love her to death and believe in her and her abilities!* A&E needs to give her her own show...

0 witty replies:

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!