Something to break up the monotony of the morning. Too bad I have to bring the dog to the groomer, bring Logan to a Museum play date and get his haircut all before noon! Maybe I will scoot in an epi during lunchtime!
We will be indulging in the comfort food from Nick's then go out and vote. Many asked why I didn't just do absentee and vote early. It is simple really. I want to instill into my child the importance of and the civic duty of a citizen to vote. He will go into the voting area with me, just like my mother did to me. It still amazes me that she is the one who taught me how vital it was to voice your vote, learn politics, then does the opposite herself.
I will be watching Fox News watching for the new hope...VP Sarah Palin!
Some Useful Links for You to Get Started
3 years ago








3 witty replies:
Im going tomorrow too. I'm bringing the two little ones and a double stroller, lol. strap those puppies down.
I expect pics of Sul after he's groomed :)
hmm, if thomas knew there was a house marathon he'd fake sick!! I totally use to watch, but slacked off.
You can use a stroller still?!?! Logan turned one and that was it for the strollers, there was no "looking him in."
Sully will be acquiring the Sierra Bangs if I am brave enough to have it done. He has pics for his B-day tomorrow, and Christmas Pics.
http://havaneseforum.com/showthread.php?t=2882&highlight=bangs
its a double jogger and mathew doesnt mind but as it turned out there was no way i was going to get it threw the door so i didnt drag it out of the car and ab wouldnt let me put her down. I worked out really well for us.
Post a Comment