There is a new Fire Fly board, I have gotten the invitations, really I just don't have the time. Or honestly the want to go there. I have a select group of friends from there, here and on myspace. I don't need the drama that the board generated. I will look from time to time, but will rely on others for the pertinent gossip from there. With finals approaching, I barely have time to pop in here and myspace, the work is not relenting. I have a 6 question essay and there needs to be coordinating pictures due next, then a paper on 6 women artist of the 20th centry ,then there is the chapter 20 test and the final. I hear that is from hell. Then I have a paper on Judism, and the final for that all due soon too...sigh. Plus Logan isn't exactly healthy right now. So if you understand thank you, if not, sorry!
3 witty replies:
Gosh Krimsin!!! I totally don't understand. Whats your problem? Haha
Hope your school work become manageable. I dont go to my message boards much anymore either. They are a waste of time....unless I have a specific question that I need an answer to.
I hear ya! Religions os great, the professor read my blog and said if I needed some ideas just asked. Well, I am still mentally fried one week later, and asked. He's so cool! Art is another story, I work hours upon hours per paper and still have 2 assignments, a test and a final to do! Uggg!!!
Girl...you just have to take five minutes and just make the time...we all do it! HAHAHA Not really...Just Joshin ya!
Girl don't worry about that. Like those boards are that important anyway...NOT, I'm like you I have my few select friends and that is who gets most of my time. The new board is great, but plz honey child, lol...you have far more important things to take care of right now. I so agree with you there.
hugs,
Ang
Post a Comment