Help out Little Dude's School in one easy step!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I love this dog




If he had less white, I would be BEGGING for him. He is the Chocolate version of my Sully. That means he has brown instead of black on his nose, lips eyelids. Of and chocolates are a mutations, a lot more common than Sully's Hava-Brown coloring. The eyes are the cooliest as they are greenish/yellow as a few chocolates have.

Just a warning there will be millions of posts like this. I love Havanese pictures.

5 witty replies:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

He is cute!!

Krimmyk said...

And the picture is fuzzy, but you get the drift of how cool looking he is.

Kristi said...

Are you buying another dog?

Krimmyk said...

I want another one, Havanese are like chips, you can't just have one. But Corey wants just one...Don't worry, I'll break his spirit. :)

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

Oh just do it!!! Sully needs a pet.

Label Cloud

Blog Archive

Rock On my friends, Rock On!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

I see you!