Christmas shopping is done except one more thing for Corey, the in-laws (not my problem), and Jerry and Mary. My mother is geting coal for being a bitch, I will however send her a card with Logan's picture in it because she is his Grandmother. We got some killer deals at Walmart on Friday, Jammies, and a Wall-e shirt for 4 bucks each for Logan, March of the Penguins for 2 bucks and Ratatoui or however you spell it in a double pack for 10. Corey got me a pair of fleece TinkerBell pants for another 4. 28 dollars all together there. Next to Walgreens for the buy one get one Webkinz we got him 4. Corey again bought them suprised me. Then to the guitar store to talk with Ryan about Corey's guitar. I bought Corey a guitar strap and a new cord book for his birthday since he bought the Webkinz. All and all it was sucessful moring all took about an hour and a half starting at 10am. Yea, I am not the rise and shine type when going to bed at 2AM! Corey's fault really for tossing and turning. I got up at close to 8 with the offspring Corey was up closer to 10. I was happy we decided on what to get Logan when we did. Switching from the Nintendo DS to the Leapster 2 I think was a prudent idea. He still needs that subtle infusing of education to get him going. I kicked myself for not pressing for the LG Scarlet last week when they were sickly low priced, they have since doubled since Thursday night. So now we are looking at a 42 inch Vizio that runs at 120HZ for our bedroom from Sams. Whatever it's Coreys pet project and his parents are giving us 500 toward it for Christmas. I still think Corey is all excited about this year seeing as he paid nothing for my gift, the 140 multi-tool. It was on sale and he had more then enough points on his Cabela's card to buy the difference. I am debating on a strreingwheel cover for him, Nebraska since his wheel isn't leather wrapped from the factory. I have most gifts wrapped, pictures from winkflash back and cute and need to send out some completed gift boxes soon. Minus one who is getting a DVD from the flippin UK. May your 3 kiddos begin spaeking with not only Aussie accents but true british accents while they dance ballet!
I am happy to announce after sitting in the car listening to him ask what one and one equal and so on he is now doing addition flash cards and looking at numbers on the papeem when added with that number. I just keep saying quietly in my head, "Please keep up enthusiasm for accelerated learning through school" over and over again in my head. He's working on adding twos to the numbers 1-20 right now. Ones a bit better then two's, but 0 is 100%. I don't sit and drill my kid throughout the day either just suptle questions from time to time. What hand is left, what side of the brain are you using when you are writing with your left, or right hand. He finds this amusing. He is getting more into the guitar and saddly for my head, drums. Corey will hit a note on his guitar and Logan can most of the time find the same on his. We are thinking of getting him an upgraded 3/4 sized guitar for his birthday. He wants a Washburn like his Daddy. There is no way on Gods green Earth I am buying him a full sized N series guitar. So we went crusing cyber space and found this
baby....

It is a 3/4 size so the same as his Horner red one.
The same night we look for those Logan gets a bug up his butt and climbs up to where I keep my rasor and hacks off a couple chunks of hair after his shower. He wasn't even supposed to be back in the bathroom! He was going for the Jason Hawes look. He just looks stupid, and I am making him wear a ball cap till I can get in with Tabby Tuesday to get his sides cut down. He knew I was past pissed though went in got himself dressed and put himself to bed while I was in the bathroom.
1 witty replies:
those are some deals!!!
I love the guitar. I think he'll love the 3/4 size. I was just think the other night with him being ambi he must be really good on the guitar.
ahhhhh, lol about his hair. i just trimmed abbies bangs and screwed them up royally :s
Post a Comment